Those turned out so cute! I love the one when she is sad and he is kissing her and the one when she is looking down. You did such a great job! Thanks again!
I also love the last picture of Will. He looks so much like Jayden!
These are fantastic Kaarina! I love the one of her little crying face. Those ones get me every time.
So cute!!! I'm sure these were so much fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those turned out so cute! I love the one when she is sad and he is kissing her and the one when she is looking down. You did such a great job! Thanks again!
I also love the last picture of Will. He looks so much like Jayden!
These are fantastic Kaarina! I love the one of her little crying face. Those ones get me every time.
So cute!!! I'm sure these were so much fun!
Post a Comment